Legacy Advisors is pleased to announce the latest expansion our professional service offerings.
Mike Ertel, Managing Director/ Broker of Legacy M&A Advisors, LLC, is now affiliated as a registered rep with StillPoint Capital, LLC, an international investment banking firm serving primarily small- to mid-sized companies. We can now handle a much wider range of deal structures, including deals where an all-cash-for-assets transaction morphs to a securities transaction because it involves stock, or an earn-out, or a seller’s note.
Effective September 15th, we will also be relocating our offices. Please note our new address: 1101 Channelside Drive, Suite 416, Tampa, FL 33602-3614. The suite number and the zip have changed but the phone numbers, street address, and e-mail addresses remain the same.
Why Consider Legacy M&A Advisors, LLC?
- We act as Single Agents, not Transaction Brokers. We represent you as our Client; we are your Agent.
- We’re not Wall Street, and we’re not Main Street. Mid-sized companies are our sole focus.
- We’re in regular, direct contact with hundreds of private equity groups and strategic buyers who are actively acquiring middle market companies.
- We work with all qualified buyers, not just those who come to us directly.
- We cooperate with any qualified broker who brings a qualified buyer.
- We offer a unique, Marketability Assessment to assist a business owner in determining if his business is ready for sale, as well as identifying steps the owner can take to increase the ultimate selling price of his business.
- We can assist in securing an independent, certified business valuation from a nationally recognized firm.
- We offer a unique, 2nd opinion service to ensure that the proposed deal structure maximizes your net proceeds after tax.
- We’ll work with you at a substantially reduced fee if you believe you might already have a buyer for your business.
- We’re affiliated with a securities broker dealer1, so collectively we can:
- Legally handle most any deal structure, including when a cash-for-assets sale morphs to a securities transaction
- Assist clients who may be looking to raise capital
1Securities transactions conducted through StillPoint Capital LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC
If you know of a business owner who’s thinking of selling or buying a business and who might benefit from a complimentary, confidential, consultation with us, have them contact me directly, and in strictest confidence, at 813.299.7862, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
By: Mike Ertel, Transworld M&A Advisors