Equity financing and debt are the two basic choices for a growing business or a start-up to raise money. The former is a private investor money that one will receive in exchange for any ownership share in the business while the latter comprises of long-term loans that one can avail from the bank. We at Transworld M&A offer best in class debt and equity financing solutions and at the best industry rates. Should you face any issue our staffs are always ready to guide you through every step of the way.
Learn More About The Different Advantages of Equity and Debt
Equity and Debt both have its respective share of benefits namely,
- Debt- The different advantages of debt include,
- It will allow you in paying for equipment, new buildings, and assets used for growing a business prior to earning the necessary funds.
- You can pay the debt in installments during a certain time period.
- You will not relinquish any business control or ownership.
- Equity- The different advantages of equity include,
- You will not have to repay it.
- You will share the liabilities and risks of ownership of a company with a new investor/investors.
- Maintaining a low ratio of debt-to-equity will allow you in getting a loan when needed in the near future.
- The pay back here is more flexible. Although investors will desire in seeing an ROI, this will not be in a rigid time frame which a loan needs. And worst to worst, if such a situation crops up, your personal asset will not be at risk.
If you have any queries or wish to know more simply give us a call or drop us a mail and we will contact you at the earliest. We are a licensed and certified company which means with us you are in safe and trusted hands.